In June 2018, The Food and Drug Administration (FDA) allowed the use of CBD oil, generated from a plant which comprises of more than eighty biologically active chemical compounds. This product that has the authority to be used is a prescription drug product known to treat rare and severe forms of epilepsy.
Cannabidiol (CBD) is a compound created from a plant known as Cannabis. CBD oil has the potential to ease the symptoms of health problems such as anxiety, depression, acne, and heart disease. One cannot consume it directly. The CBD extracted from the plant needs to be diluted before use with a carrier oil such as coconut or hemp seed oil.
Though it has many risks as the concentrations and their uses vary. Studies state that our body self produces some types of cannabinoids automatically.
It is a natural pain reliever remedy that comprises of anti-inflammatory properties. Many of us have heard Turmeric as the best natural healer as well, but now CBD is also gaining popularity with its amazing benefits. Both have their advantages, but they also work together and form some high-quality recovery properties.
11 Benefits of Turmeric and CBD Together
- Reduce Inflammatory Pain – Inflammation can be a reason for pain. CBD oil comprises of anti-inflammatory properties that react with glycine receptors to block inflammatory pain. Glycine receptors help transmit pain signals from the body to the brain. On the other hand, Turmeric also contains Curcumin that can reduce inflammation. The two elements together offer effective comfort from the pain by reducing low lying levels of inflammation. Together they may relieve pain from neuropathic conditions, arthritis, Menopause, sleep problems, skin allergies, and chronic back pain.
- Treat Bursitis and reduce stiffness – Bursitis works as a fluid-filled sac in joints to lubricate and cushion the joint. When it is inflamed often caused by repetitive motion, it can hurt to move. One might feel stiffness in the joints, swelling, or redness in the region as a symptom. Naturopathic Medicine weighs in on medical cannabis as a therapy to treat inflammation of bursitis and reduce stiffness in such cases.
- Settle Digestive Disorders – Cannabinoids are best known for gut motility and visceral pain. Similarly, Turmeric is also considered as effective against digestive problems. Stress or anxiety can play a role in kinds of nauseous feelings. CBD oil and Turmeric together calm anxiety resulting in settling your stomach issues and reducing the symptoms. Studies state that it can be an effective element for Digestive Disorders.
- May Reduce Symptoms Associated with Depression – They compliment each other and offer antioxidant properties that work as the best duo to combat depression and fight against anxiety. Taking turmeric and CBD for fighting depression and anxiety may be an effective natural treatment.
- Cancer chemotherapy – Cannabis is known for its well-established use for Nausea and vomiting in cancer chemotherapy. Together the element can also be used to alleviate itching and discomfort for people experiencing skin cancer cells. Combine them, and they hold therapeutic potential in cancer care. Though, a significant adverse reaction can be observed, such as severe nausea or vomiting followed by deep sleep.
- May assist in liver detoxification phase two
- Reduced Blood Pressure
- Boost Immune System
- Increase Brain Function
- Sleep Disorder
The two elements CBD Oil and Turmeric can work as a powerful supplement to promote whole-body wellness. But use it under the guidance of experts. Consult your doctors before its use as what is good for your body as per your age or health condition can be better suggested by your doctor.