Hempseed Oil referred to as Hemp oil, perfect for most skin types. It does not contain any THC (tetrahydrocannabinol) and is different from cannabidiol (CBD) oil. The nourishing vitamins and moisturizing qualities of the oil can work wonders for a person’s skin and hair growth. It is one of the best natural remedies for pain relief as well.
This article aims to share some daily skin and hair care routines that work amazingly with hemp oil. Also, this cannot go unnoticed that apart from the umpty health benefits hemp oil has, it is highly cost-effective as everyone is aware of the cost of products as well as treatment or parlor expenses these days.
- Relieve Dry Skin –Rubbing the oil straight onto dry and damaged skin is just what you need to do. For a miraculous change, massage the oil over hands and feet. Wear gloves/socks overnight and feel the skin deeply conditioned in a few days.
- Strengthen Nails and Heal Cuticles –Apply a few drops of hemp oil directly into nails and cuticles and massage it gently. This method will strengthen both fingernails as well as your toenails.
- Remove Makeup –Rubbing a small amount of oil over the makeup stuff and wiping it with a cotton ball or a soft tissue helps remove the oil and waxes in the makeup, especially the stubborn eye makeup too gets removed easily.
- Mask Overnight –Massage hemp oil into cleansed facial skin before bedtime to see the magic work.
- Steam Facial Skin –Clean your face and allow it to dry. Now massage the oil into the skin using gentle finger stokes all over the forehead, cheeks, and chin (to relax your face muscles) for several minutes. Next, lay a hot (not scalding) damp washcloth over your face and allow it to sit until it cools. Wipe it with the washcloth and repeat it with another warm washcloth till the oil gets wipe off completely. Avoid using a soap bar to wash your face for the next few hours.
- Condition Hair –Massaging hemp oil into the scalp and allowing it to sit for about 10 minutes before shampooing your hair might be as effective as a conditioner application.
- Reduce Acne – Massaging hemp oil into acne-prone areas for several minutes would work wonders. The oil tends to draw out sebum plugs that cause whiteheads, blackheads, and even cysts. Learn about some other natural remedies to overcome the problem of Acne with a click.
- Relieves Eczema –Adding dietary hemp seed oil to your daily intake might benefit in reducing the effects of atopic dermatitis, or eczema.
- Support overall health – Eat it. The nutritious seeds/oil has some of the best health benefits. You can consume it in umpty ways already mentioned. Remember that pure hemp seed oil cannot be used for high-heat cooking because it has a low smoke point and will completely break down even at a moderate heat, at which you may lose all nutritional benefits.
Hemp oil is considered safe and can moisturize the skin from inside out leaving long term health benefits. This plant extract has so much to offer us and can be great in anti-aging. Learn more about the benefits by reading our article on Hemp Seed Oil.